MARC records and DOIs
MARC records are available for US Constitutional Law, which can be downloaded from the Subscriber Services.
COUNTER statistics are available for US Constitutional Law and are released on a monthly basis.
All current standard web browsers will be supported, including:
- Internet Explorer for Windows (version 7 and higher)
- Firefox Mac and Windows (version 3 and higher)
- Safari Mac and Windows (versions 3 and higher)
- Opera Mac and Windows (versions 9 and higher)
- Google Chrome Mac and Windows
If you are currently running Internet Explorer 6 we advise you to upgrade for a better experience.
How to market US Constitutional Law to your patrons
Below are just a few ways that we can help you promote US Constitutional Law to your patrons. Please contact us if we can be of any further assistance.
- In library support – A variety of promotional items are available to you free of charge to help you promote US Constitutional Law within your institution. Please visit oxfordonline.com for additional information or contact email@example.com.
- Training Opportunities – we are pleased to offer live demonstrations and training sessions hosted by our product expert, introducing you to US Constitutional Law. Demonstrations are conducted using a service called WebEx – all you need is a phone and a computer with an internet connection.
On-site training opportunities can also be arranged where necessary. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details or to schedule a demonstration.
- Guided Tour – users can watch a short video on the US Constitutional Law site in order to learn the key features of the site. Users can alternatively download the guided tour as a PowerPoint.
- Increase your usage – we would be happy to provide you with an email template, which you can then use to let your faculty know that your institution subscribes to US Constitutional Law. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information.